Genius Hour Blog

I decide to focus on how  I can help a special needs kids to not feel alone. This important to me because it will teach me how kids with disorders. It will be hard,but at the same time it will help the kid out. I want to learn how to react when I have a kid in a class room. I want to be one of those people that help kids with these disorders. To help out kids with disorders. These disorders are really hard on kids. Some of them don’t know what to do. I see these kids that have different disorders. They look really sad, they all look like they get bullied. They want to be treated the same as we students that don’t have disorders. I want to help them feel like they have someone to talk to when they need someone to listen. Some people think like ya this won’t happen to any of my family members. I just hope this project is worth doing. It’s going to be hard,but I will make sure every student get treated equally. I’m nervous,but at the same time I know what I’m doing. I want to make this place as special as I can.its going to be a tough job to do, but I’m ready for the challenge. It will be challenging,but I will get it done. My goal is to make a new friend along the way. I hope I can get their trust. I will be a great way to think about my future career.